Sunday, July 8, 2012

Meine Gastfamilie!


It is still not 100% official, but I have a host family! They live in Minden, Nord Rhein-Westfalen (North Rhine-Westphalia in English), Germany. Hence the title of the blog.

I’ll be more specific when I get more information, but they seem like a great family. I’ve already been contacted by my two host sisters, and I can’t wait to meet them.

The town, though, is awesome. I’ve done about as much research as I can and still think it is super cool. It was founded quite a long time ago and is at the far North Eastern section of Nord-Rhein Westfalen. It is on the Weser River and also has a canal running through town. In fact, the water bridge that the canal uses to cross the Weser is one of the largest in the world.

I’m so excited for this great opportunity and can’t wait to learn and find out more!

EDIT: Originally posted June 22, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment